- MCT pays for all loaded and unloaded miles
- MCT pays 100% FSC on all miles, based on national average
- MCT offers Regional (out 7-10 days)
- Average Length of haul is 500 miles
- Average miles a week 2,200-2,500
- MCT offers OTR (out 14 days or more)
- Average length of haul is 1,000 miles
- Average miles a week are 2,500-3,200
- MCT offers a very competitive team package with state dedicated lanes for Owner Operator Team Drivers
You’ll never have a better partner than MCT.
Enjoy the flexibility of owning your own truck with the security of driving for a major carrier. We offer bookkeeping and business services that can lower your operating costs and take care of the paperwork for you, so you can focus on what matters most: logging miles and profits.
Frozen and refrigerated food, foliage and temperature-sensitive adhesives
3M, Kraft, Nestle, General Mills, Coca-Cola, Hormel
Refrigerated and dry van. All drivers enjoy 100% no-touch freight.
West Chicago, IL
Elm Springs, AR
Fort Worth, TX
Sioux Falls, SD
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!
- Fuel discount program
- $21/month Bobtail
- $2.25 per $1,000 value physical damage
- MCT overs 100% base plates
- MCT reimburses for tolls
- MCT offers a business service at a very low cost to our partners
- Stop, detention, layover and breakdown pay available
- Offers over 50 years of being a leader in the transportation industry!
SAFTEY…..FINANCIAL SECURITY….TRUE PARTNERSHIP
- At least 21 years old
- Class A CDL
- Read, write and speak English
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Verifiable work history
- Criminal background check
- Acceptable MVR
- Truck Requirements
- All trucks are required to pass a level one DOT inspection
- All trucks are required to have the capability to run on Electronic Logs
- MCT does not require a trailer and does not charge trailer rental fees
- Required Owner Operator Insurances:
- In our commitment to helping our Owner Operator Partners control all overhead costs, MCT offers a very competitive insurance program.
- $ 21.00 a month flat rate Non-Trucking Liability Insurance
- $ 2.25 per the $ 1,000 value of the truck Physical Damage
Connect to your new career today.
MCT is committed to helping its Owner Operator Partners succeed. Our highly competitive Lease Purchase Program is the easy way to expand your fleet and reach your maximum earning potential. Let our dedicated recruiting and marketing department connect you with the qualified, safe and skilled drivers you need to keep your trucks running. Take advantage of our additional free-of-charge services like financial planning, and discount fuel and insurance programs. Partner with us to save time and money so you can focus on what counts — achieving long-term business growth.
MCT delivers the flexibility, pay and benefits you need to make your job a balanced, satisfying part of your life. If you’re ready to drive for a carrier that puts you first, give our recruitment team a call or submit an online application today.